To be honest, converting MP4 to DVD format is as easy as counting from 1 to 10 that you do not need to be a tech enthusiast to be able to do so, but at least, you have to be computer literate. Depending on the kind of converter software you are using, MP4 to DVD conversion may take a little time to complete but it is all worth it.
I have prepared a tutorial here which you will be able to use to easily convert.mp4 file format videos or clips to any video format you like. And considering the fact that most of the video converter software have the capacity to convert any kind of video to any kind of format, you can expect nothing but the best output. These steps may be generic but they are all useful especially for first time converters.
Here is the step-by-step guide to covert MP4 to DVD:
1. Choose the converter software to use- there are hundreds of software available out there but I have to warn you that not all of them work so well. There are only a handful of converters offered for a price that really do the job. So, you better know what they are.
2. Port your video into a computer- you should save your video on a computer first to be able to work on it without interruption. Depending on the size of your video, it may take time to complete the transfer. So, only convert MP4 to DVD when you have plenty of time to spare.
3. Run your converter software- when you are ready, launch your software from your computer. If you need to install it first, then do. More often, these software are very light and small so you do not need high specs computer to be able to do the job.
4. Choose the video you want to convert- inside the converter software you use, choose the.mp4 video file you want converted.
5. Choose the video format you want.mp4 be converted to- more often, you can find a lot of video formats you can choose to convert your MP4 video to. You can also adjust the frame rate or the size of the screen you want the new video to be displayed. Unless you know the trick, you should stick to standard format.
6. Wait for a while- depending on the size of the video, the conversion may take from 5 minutes or even longer. But you just have to wait until the conversion is done. Some software may offer pauses during conversion but I advise you to let your computer do the job.